Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Where are my fish?

For some reason, my blog template has gone all screwy and my fishbowl header is gone. All I see is the orange background. Its making me sad. I am going to wait a while and just see if its because blogger has gone all screwy on me (again). But if the fish are indeed gone for good, I may take the opportunity to reassess my template. If I have to start from scratch, I might as well start with something new. We shall see......Can anyone else still see the fish??? Of course, a new header would mean a new title, because I can't be the Fishbowl Chronicles if there are NO fish!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can still see the fish and the header. Maybe you need glasses.
barb

Kintz said...

I can see the fish.

Rebecca said...

The fish show up on hubby's computer, too. But for me....NO fish. Like at ALL! Weird.

That Chick Over There said...

I see the fish. No worries.