Thursday, August 7, 2008

Lost Little Fishies...

I downloaded Mozilla Firefox, and lo and behold my Fishies can be seen with that browser. I have no idea if its something Explorer has screwed up. Or if my Windows Vista is doing something strange ...cuz that has certainly happened a time or two. But my fish are back IF I use Firefox, so....yeah. At least there's that. I am still tempted to ditch the fish and move on to yet another new and improved (hopefully...maybe?) blog. Stephen said that he might, eventually, whenever he gets time, design a custom blog template for me. And that would require renaming the blog. It can't be fish if the template is something else entirely. So we shall see. Not anytime soon, because apparently he feels as if taking the GRE, studying for grad school, and his job is more important than my blog. Haha. Go figure.

No comments: