Saturday, February 20, 2010

Computer problems

My computer is out of action for the moment. I am going to be stealing Bruce's off and on, whenever I can until mine gets fixed. But in the meantime, I might not have much blogging time. Hopefully it won't take too long to be back.

Jeanne, Calvin, and Delaney are up here for the weekend. Casey doesn't love me apparently, and stayed home with her friends. How sad. But we went out shopping today and had lunch at my favorite Chinese buffet. Its the place I always go to with Erica, so I was feeling a little nostalgic.

So, we are having a good weekend. I am hoping that Stephen is having a good time at his conference, too. I have been sending him happy vibes to get him through his presentation flawlessly...but honestly I know he will be fine.

No comments: