Monday, February 15, 2010

Not Worth the Space

I am seriously not worth the space I have been taking up these past couple of days. Saturday was a lot of fun playing in the snow and going to the Chinese New Year Festival. But these past 2 days....yuck. I have felt really blah with some kind of cold/virus thing. I swear I have barely gotten off the couch. Today, I have alternated between dozing and watching the House Hunter's International marathon on HGTV. It kind of makes me slightly jealous that some of these people can run off to drop a million or so dollars on a vacation house in Cypress, or Paris or wherever. Only slightly jealous, because after the past few weeks that we have had there is NO way I would want yet another home to maintain. Travel...yes. But rental houses, apartments or hotels where I can enjoy my stay and then leave with no strings attached. One of the most beautiful properties I have seen all day was in Nicaragua. That house was incredible and had the most amazing view. It ended up going for about $700,000 but it was this couple's main home.

Oh well, hopefully I will feel better and a little more energetic tomorrow. The only thing of value that I did all day long was to drive up to our local car shop so Bruce could drop off one of our cars for an oil change. And even that made me feel weak, tired and a little bit dizzy. Geez. I hate being sick.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hope you feel better tomorrow at least you had the day off and you did not have to work. barbie