Friday, September 19, 2008

I'm just too COOL!

I think these muscle relaxants I have been taking are causing me to have some really strange dreams. For instance, last night I dreamed I was out and about at some big mall. I stopped at this jewelry shop and made the impulsive decision to do something really crazy and edgy. Apparently (in my dream) it was all the rage to get your hairline pierced. You know, like all around the edges of your forehead. So I was going to get MY hairline pierced twice. One above each eyebrow. I had picked out these really hip looking silver twisted hoops to hang down over each eye. But whatever. I had it done and it was fairly painful. I couldn't wait to get home to see how cool I looked.

But when I inspected my impulse piercing in the mirror at home, I was horrified to see that the girl had mistakenly used these cheap plastic SANTA CLAUS studs on me. How cool is that? Like NOT!!! I was so upset. I tried to take them out, but every time I touched the Santa's I would start bleeding profusely. It didn't hurt really, but it bled like a stuck pig. I decided to go back to the shop and demand to have these studs changed out for the hoops I had paid for....and thats when it got weird. All of this strange stuff started happening to prevent me from getting back to the mall. Traffic jams, getting lost...etc. I woke up before I ever got it taken care of.
The one thing that is still making me laugh though is that I felt compelled to run my hand across my forehead to check for stray plastic Santa studs before I got out of bed this morning....LOL!
Nothing screams COOL like plastic Santas stuck to your head....apparently.

1 comment:

Hannia said...

HAHAHAH! beats my rotting tongue dream i had last night.