Monday, February 13, 2012

House Hunters International

I find myself getting so annoyed watching this show. These people move abroad, wanting a new life experience, which is awesome. But they spend the whole house hunting time whining and complaining. This bedroom is too small for our oversized American furniture that we insist on dragging across the ocean, for thousands of miles with us, so we can feel like we never left home. Or, this kitchen doesn't have a dishwasher, and although practically none of the kitchens in this particular country are designed for a dishwasher....I am too lazy to use soap and water to wash a plate. I mean seriously??? If you want to live exactly like you did back home, then stay the hell back home. Duh! Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out.

This couple I am watching right now is bitching that their American appliances won't work with the local electrical voltage. It's killing me. Like they can't buy a new microwave or learn to use a stove??? Where do they find these people? Erica has learned to do without a microwave and a clothes dryer. She left her American appliances at home, and didn't waste time trying to convince the city of York to change the whole electrical system to accommodate her.....and she is making it work without a car. Take that stupid people who don't understand what it means to experience a different culture. I just need to stop watching. How stupid am I to sit here getting angry when all I have to do is turn the idiotic thing OFF! LOL.

No comments: