Sunday, February 6, 2011

Super Bowl Sunday

We don't watch the Super Bowl. Yeah, I know....its strange. Neither my husband or I have the slightest interest in football. Or most sports in general. I was teased mercilessly yesterday at work because I honestly had NO idea of who was actually IN the Super Bowl this year. I found out, but could not have cared less. To me it has all of the appeal of watching somebody read the phone book on tv for a few hours.

What I DO like to watch today is PUPPY BOWL !!!!





Animal Planet is having Puppy Bowl 2011 today at 3pm. And it is adorable. I never get tired of it. No gigantic, grossly over paid, stinky, sweaty steriod kings running around bashing each other up. No violence. No drunk and obnoxious crowds. Just outrageous cuteness and fun.



One of my favortite parts? KITTY HALFTIME!!! You just gotta love it. Its purrrfect!



I know it probably makes me weird, but I don't care. I like what I like and I do NOT like football. I am going to make us a tray of snacks and settle in with Bruce to watch the onslaught of CUTE today. Thats where I will be......

1 comment:

Lori Kintz said...

I had to ask a friend who was playing too. . . . No idea. We are watching for the commercials . . . Hayley's teacher is going to pick one to show for their "Funny Video of the Week" next week at school, so she is doing her homework, yeah, that's it, homework. However, I did know who The Black Eyed Peas were, ahem, unlike other adults in the house :-)