Wednesday, May 12, 2010

The Movies



That picture? The one that I have used here before, and also use as my netbook wallpaper from time to time (I have a shuffle feature that changes between about a dozen pictures that I like) showed up in a movie that we watched this evening, "Couples Retreat". And that gave me a way to look it up, googling where that movie was filmed. Turns out its the St. Regis resort in Bora Bora. And since I don't believe in coincidences, its obvious that the universe is conspiring to get me to go there....sending all of these not so subtle messages to me like that. LOL. I get it. I hear ya. Now just conspire to send me the cash, and the time off of work and I swear I will go there without complaint. I promise.

And other movie stuff...We went to see Iron Man 2 this afternoon. I know, I know....super hero action movie. But its actually better than that. First of all Robert Downey Jr. is both HOT and hilariously excellent in his role as Tony Stark, aka Iron Man. But its just a fun movie. We rented the first Iron Man last night. We saw it when it first came out, but thats been a while ago. I'm kind of glad that we did re-watch it, because Part 2 picks up right where the first one left off. It wouldn't be a very cohesive story if you didn't see them both, and in order. It was a good time though, and hot buttered popcorn was also part of the deal. It was so weird because there were only 8 people in the whole theatre. And it was stadium seating...LOL. That is the benefit of going on a weekday afternoon as opposed to weekends.

Also? Bruce wants an Iron Man suit for Christmas. If anybody can help me figure out how to make that happen, then please let me know.....Haha.

No comments: