Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Adult content.....maybe?

The alarm went off this morning at the usual unGodly time of 6:20am. And yeah, I realize that some of you get up way before that, but its just about as early as I can stand. I stumbled out of my nice warm bed and struggled to find the shut off switch on our alarm clock. My husband stretched slowly and said, "Mmmmmm, I don't want to wake up. I was having the BEST dream!" Well, okay then. I was hesitant to ask.....

"Yeah", he said. "It was all about food! I was someplace where I was surrounded by all kinds of yummy food! There was a flan that was at least 2 feet in diameter. A huge 2 foot FLAN!"

Oh my sweet Lord, it made me laugh. I was thinking it was....well, you KNOW what I was thinking it was. I don't need to spell it out. But it was FLAN, ya'll. And that has made me smile everytime that I think about it ALL day long. LOL!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

made me smile too. Bruce needs help!