Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Still Alive...

I am still alive. I've just been dealing with some unpleasant kind of virus/bug that has had me down for a little bit. It started with a sore throat, but never really developed into a stuffy cold. Instead, it settled into my throat, and made all of those glands in my neck swell up and ache like crazy. I have felt achy all over and it sucked up every last ounce of energy I had. It seems like it has gone on forever....But I am feeling better today, so maybe its almost over with??? I never took time off work, but I have been dragging myself home and pretty much sleeping until time to go back to work the next day. I missed a whole week of the gym. I forced myself to go to yoga last night just to get back into the swing. Its so easy to get out of the whole routine, and then so hard to get back into it.

Also? Vixen has decided that its a good idea to sleep with us at night. She settles in and cuddles up and everything is just peachy for a while. But every couple of hours she likes to wake up and walk on our heads. For whatever reason, its always our heads. It makes sleep a little spotty. But after a few minutes, she settles back down and goes to sleep again, so.....I keep dealing with it. I don't have the heart to lock kitty out of our room. She is just way too cute for that. Haha.

No comments: