Wednesday, February 4, 2009

I gave up

I finally gave up and went to the Dr. this afternoon, after work. I have felt lousy for what seems like forever now (its been a week, but it feels much much longer). I have had periods of feeling better only to have the whole thing flare up again. Today at work, I started having some sharp stabbing pain in my jaw, kind of under my tongue. And there was swelling, and I got so frustrated that I threw in the towel and headed for the doc's office. No wonder I have felt like crap. She diagnosed a sinus infection, ear infection and an inflamed saliva gland. Oh joy. I should have just gone earlier and avoided all of this nonsense, but I kept thinking it would just go away. The good news is that I am taking the antibiotics and hopefully I will begin to feel somewhat human again soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

well i'm glad you're gonna get better soon! :)

-Hannia

Anonymous said...

You need some of Gammy's chicken soup hope you feel better soon. love ya Barb