Friday, January 2, 2009

This....


This might be the cutest thing in the whole world. Just sayin'. She had her first vet appointment this week, and we found out 2 important things. First of all, she is, indeed a girl. Which is a good thing since I had already been thinking of her as a girl. And secondly, that she is healthy. We suspected as much given her healthy appetite and normal kitty behavior, but its good to get confirmation.

Anyway, our company is gone and now its time to start putting Christmas away. We had a nice holiday this year, but I am ready to put it to bed. Too much food, too much excitement, too much of everything. I am exhausted. I just want to get my house cleaned and I want to get back to a normal schedule again. But first, Vixen and I might take a nap. We deserve it.

No comments: