Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Good Bye 2008

Sometimes, I look backwards with nostalgia, but never, ever with regret. All in all, it was a good year. Everybody in our little clan is healthy. We gained a wonderful daughter-in-law. And we also gained a multitude of pets. My new kitty is sitting here beside me as I write this post, and my goats are right out in the back yard playing some strange kind of goatie head-butting game. Also? I have the best husband in the world. We are both gainfully employed, the bills are paid, and we are safe, warm and happy. I have no complaints about 2008.

But....2009 is going to be even more fabulous. I just have that feeling. I get these hunches sometimes.

So, anyway, Greg, Lori and the girls are here to ring in the New Year. We are having a low-key celebration. I don't think we should drag the kids out bar hopping tonight...haha. I've got champagne chilling in the fridge and we will toast to the old year and for the new. Happy New Year to all of you. I hope you all have something wonderful just waiting around the corner for you in 2009.

No comments: