Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Ugly Dresses....



So, I have been having much angst about what to wear to my son's wedding. I have decided against the blue dress, and am still searching. I will find it, its out there....I just know it. In the meantime, to make me feel a little better Hannia sent me the link to this site:






If you happen to have a few minutes of spare time, check it out. Its hilarious. And somewhat scary. And I have enjoyed browsing through all of it, so thanks Hannia. It has kept me amused this rainy old afternoon.




Just to give you a quick preview, how's this for a bridesmaid's worst nightmare?




Also? I kind of sort of want Hannia to wear THESE at the wedding. Nothing says class and style like some wedding flip flops. And you know....it IS going to be at the beach, so I think its totally
appropriate. HAHAHAHAHAHA!

6 comments:

Hannia said...

HAHAHA stephen and i saw them yesterday. there's nothing that says YUM like wearing the cake on your feet!

Hannia said...

this one:

http://uglydresses.com/pregpromdres.html

or this one:

http://uglydresses.com/maxpadslip.html

are by far my favorite...

maxi pad shoes. rock on!

Em said...

Is it comforting just to know that you'll look better than that no matter what?!?! LOL

K and T said...

LOL... Those flip flops are hilarious!!! I would always have to be in the five inch stilletos though!!! LOL....

-Lee

dennis said...

well, a wedding is formal and black dresses are fairly formal aren't they?

Lori Kintz said...

You will be happy to know that Hayley has already selected her dress and it is hanging in her closet. . . . she is excited and ready to go to a wedding! I, on the other hand, am planning to panic the week before the festivities. I hope you, as the mother of the groom, don't follow my plan. Keep shopping!!