Tuesday, January 29, 2008

My new favorite shoes


These are my new favorite shoes. They look like a mary jane, but fit and wear with all the comfort of a sneaker. I bought them in brown, and loved them so much I went back and got them in black, too. I'm having a fit lately with my feet. I hate it. Its part of the ongoing Thyroid saga.....its wreaking havoc with tendons at the moment. I don't think its permanent, but right now its not alot of fun. I've been shoe shopping....trying to find cute AND comfortable. It's not easy. I've been so frustrated over the whole thing that I did a major closet clean-out, and I gave away every single pair of shoes that has ever caused me a moment of discomfort. It ended up being a whole heaping pile O' shoes. I'm being really picky about the replacement shoes that I buy. It absolutely HAS to be comfortable. And not too heinously ugly. And that narrows things down a whole lot. I can't live in sneakers for the rest of my life. I can just see me showing up at Stephen's wedding in a formal dress and huge sneakers ....Clearly I need to be out there shopping for comfortable heels.

5 comments:

dennis said...

Nice new site!

Even if I totally do not understand the fascination with shoes...

MdG said...

I think that I saw these on sale at Sports Authority. You can buy a backup pair.

Diana said...

those shoes look so comfy...I may have to get a pair if I get this new job...

Hannia said...

i LOVE them. i have mary janes in black, brown, and pink... but those look specially comfortable...

Anonymous said...

Those really do look comfy!! Ever since I broke my knee caps, it is all about comfort for me!! Merrell has nice looking shoes, and they are very comfortable. A little pricey, but the older I get, the more I finally get it, that spending more for good shoes it so worth it! These look nice thou, you could wear them at work easily.