Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Nothing much

Nothing much is going on right now. Seriously its difficult to even conjure up enough of something to even write about. Its hot. Too hot! I want to hibernate and wait the rest of summer out. Unfortunately life gets in the way of my hibernation, and I have to go out there and do that pesky inconvenient thing called work. How awful.
Beyond that, work and hibernating, that is, nothing much is happening. Its dreary and boring and I don't even care. When the temperature rises I am content with boring. I can't even muster the interest to go shopping. Summer clothes are picked over and besides, I tend to hate them anyway. I think that maybe some new fall fashions are hitting the stores, but its too hot to be interested yet. I don't even want to look at sweaters and jackets when the mercury is hovering around 100 degrees. Yuck.

But anyway, I am just trying to hang in there with the idea that fall has to be here soon.....

No comments: