Sunday, May 1, 2011

We need a break from our weekend!!

Too much to do, too little time. OMG it feels like things will never be caught up. Bruce spent ALL day yesterday working on outside projects, and I spent most of the day doing inside things (like laundry). I did go out later in the afternoon to help with the cutting grass thing. Bruce had to repair the roof, and put in a new fan in the attic. Its non-stop. Today is another repeat of yesterday with the exception that I am going to have to find time to run some errands later. If we EVER get caught up we have plans to do some painting and put new flooring in the den, living and dining room. I need to go back to work to get a break.

Also? I have to get this off of my chest....SHUT UP, Donald Trump!!!! Oh dear Lord, enough already. Everything that comes out of your mouth just makes you seem more moronic and idiotic. Is there no end to the stupidity? Please somebody tell me that this guy could NEVER win an election. Oh please! If he did, and I was forced to look at his extreme comb-over and stupid duck lips, I would leave my home and my job without looking back. We will pack up the cats and a few personal belongings and start over in Canada even if we have to live in our car. Mr. Trump with his racism, admission that his money was made by shady dealings (and he apparently isn't ashamed) and his conspiracy theories make me ashamed to be an American. Better yet, let's ship that crazy, ugly, pathetic excuse for a human being off to Canada. Or Iraq. Maybe Afghanistan.

No comments: