Saturday, December 11, 2010

Have a very Merry BACON-Y Christmas!!!

In looking around on line this year I keep coming across a strange theme. Bacon! Lots and lots of things that should NOT be bacon-related, but somehow are anyway. Its so weird. I mean, I like bacon. But still, this kind of freaks me out.

Bacon Band-aids?



Bacon Chapstick?



Bacon Soap??? Seriously? Who wants to smell like bacon? Wouldn't that attract large packs of dogs?



Bacon gum....yuck!


Bacon Wallet??? I really don't get this one at all.


Yet another fashion accessory, the classy and sophisticated bacon watch!



Delicious bacon candies....kind of makes me feel a bit queasy.


And while I didn't get a picture of it, I also found bacon stationary where the envelopes were bacon flavored. So odd.

1 comment:

Em said...

I truly love bacon...but this is a little weird.