Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Jumping the Gun

I apparently jumped the gun, put the cart before the horse and so forth and so on. Purdue is NOT the final answer. I thought that it was....but talked to Stephen today and found out that they are actually still considering more options. Philadelphia is still on the table. So....? While I am a little bit frustrated that things aren't as settled as I thought they were, I am also really proud of the kids for taking such care and deliberation over making this decision. They really are considering every angle of each option before committing to something long term. Whatever decision they make will NOT have been made lightly and without careful consideration. I respect that.

So, yeah...Stephen and Hannia are still debating. Apparently they are going to spend the next couple of days having some serious discussions of all the pros and the cons of either choice. And they should come up with their final answer within the week. Because if Purdue turns out to be the decision they are going to have to go up there in the next week or so to start apartment hunting. Classes start in mid-August, so....decisions will have to be made soon. The end is in sight, I just don't know where this tunnel is going to lead just yet. LOL.

No comments: