Friday, April 23, 2010

Friday

Noone else lost their job today at my office. Well, at least not as far as I know. That is good news, I suppose. For some unknown reason, I agreed to work tomorrow. I hate when I do that...LOL. But this guy who got fired? Well, that is just one more person that we will have to somehow make up for. I am still hoping that he appeals the whole ridiculous situation and will get his job back. If he even wants it. I know he has 2 kids in college, so....he probably NEEDS it whether he wants it or not. But anyway, it is supposed to rain all weekend, so at least I am not missing out on a pretty sunny Saturday. And I will get Monday off, and that is always nice. Having a week day off once in a while is a good thing because there are just so many things that need to be done on week days. Errands like going to the bank, the vet, the doctor or dentist. Even shopping is easier on a week day morning when its not so crowded. I won't mind sleeping in on Monday for sure.

I hope all of you have a nice weekend. Maybe the weather will be pretty wherever you are. And if you have the time, send some happy thoughts to my kids....Erica is in Nashville running a half-marathon tomorrow morning. And Stephen defends his paper for his Master's on Monday. Both of them will do fine, I'm sure, but happy thoughts never hurt anybody. :)

No comments: