Sunday, March 7, 2010

Sunny Sunday

We have finally had a beautiful sunny weekend...Yay! I tried to sit out in the sun yesterday afternoon. I put on a pair of shorts, grabbed a book, and headed outside.
I made it for about 5 minutes, but the wind was really chilly. It wasn't quite shorts weather just yet. Today is supposed to be warmer, so maybe I will attempt it again. The book I am reading is "Dear John" by Nicholas Sparks. The movie just came out, but I won't see it until I finish the book. I am really enjoying the fact that its set in North Carolina in places that are familiar to me. I am only about a quarter of the way into it. Don't tell me how it ends....:)

So, my laptop ended up being unfixable. It works just fine, but the wireless connection died. A computer that won't get online? Worthless as far as I am concerned. We headed to Best Buy to see what was available. I ended up getting one of those teeny little netbooks. Its so cute! It will fit into a (larger) handbag. Very portable. Bruce considers it an abomination, as he is all about "bigger is better"...LOL. But it does everything that I need it to do, has excellent battery longevity, and weighs about 2 lbs. Perfect. I have been playing with it all weekend to be absolutely sure that it is what I want, and it is. I love it. It will be great for taking on trips to download pictures from our camera.

I feel like there are other things that I wanted to share, but at this moment I can't recall any of them. Hopefully I will do a little better this coming week and not go so long without posting. If only my brain would work!!! LOL.

No comments: