Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patrick's Day



Did you wear green today? I did. But I didn't make the traditional corned beef and cabbage. I saw a lot corned beef briskets and large cabbages on display at the grocery store this past weekend. I forget how much I like that meal. But I didn't buy it and cook it today. I am beginning to get a craving for it though, so maybe I will make sometime soon. Anyway, we had baked salmon with a lemon and brown sugar marinade, and it was really good. Probably a bit healthier than corned beef. And I tried a new recipe for a tomato/cucumber salad. I feel so bored with the standard stuff that I make over and over again, so I am on the hunt for new recipes. The 2 main requirements are that they have to be tasty, and EASY. I'm not a fussy, complicated recipe kind of gal.

I am also in need of a change in the way of my hair. I am going on Friday to get something done. I'm not sure what. I am going to look around online and see if anything strikes my fancy. Maybe I will get hair extensions and have it super long...LOL. Probably not, it sounds like too much work. Like my cooking, the hair has to be EASY.

No comments: