Sunday, July 12, 2009

I'm Back

We got back today from a week of fun in the sun on Bald Head Island, NC. It was an excellent week and the only bad part was that it had to end. I still have a lot of things to do to get myself (and the household) back together and ready for the week ahead...including grocery shopping. You know how you always go to such great lengths to not buy food, and try to use up anything that might spoil while you are gone, but then its always such a pain to come home and have to immediately restock the fridge and the pantry or go hungry.

I have a ton of pictures that we took. When I get a chance, I will go through those and see if any are blog-worthy. In the meantime, have a good week ahead. Its hurting my feelings to have to get up and go back to work tomorrow, but I will get over it. I was happy to get home and see my pets again. I can't tell you how much I missed them. A HUGE thanks to my son Stephen who babysat the whole zoo while we were gone. All 3 dogs, 2 cats and 2 goats were healthy and doing fine after all of his excellent care.

No comments: