Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Can't get it in gear...

I just can't get in gear to write a blog. I think I am still on island time or something. I have pictures of the trip, but they were downloaded onto Bruce's computer. I haven't gotten ambitious enough to do any copying and pasting just yet.
I will, though. Maybe this weekend. Its hard to get back into the swing of things after a vacation.

I had a really nice thing happen this week. I have finally found someone to come and help me with the housecleaning. Her name is Ana, and she came for the first time on Tuesday. I can't tell you how wonderful it was to come home from work and walk into a nice clean house. It was cleaner than its been in a long, long time. I mean, I keep things neat and picked up. But she got it really clean. It smelled so good, and I was so happy that I didn't know if I wanted to cry or do the happy dance.

She is coming every other week for now. Until I can figure out how to afford to have her every week. But it was worth every single penny to come home to that. Seriously. And its so clean, that I have been really careful to try and KEEP it clean. Its like extra motivation. And that is a good thing.

No comments: