Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Kate plus 8 minus Jon

Ok, I tried NOT to write a post about this TV show. Its in all the tabloids, and online gossip sites. I haven't even watched the show all that much. I never even saw the first couple of seasons at all. My kids were addicted to it, and somehow I watched just enough while they were around that I at least have a basic knowledge of the Gosselin family.

About all the hoopla of THE divorce, all I know is that its really sad for the children. How embarrassing to have all of your private details on display like that.
I can't see how the kids could survive all of this unscathed. It makes me really sad.
I have no idea who is really at fault. Is it the cheating husband? Or the nagging shrew of a wife? Who knows what the real story is. I do know that Kate kind of gives me the creeps. She just looks like a lunatic one breath away from a raving axe-murdering rampage. I wouldn't want to spend much time in close proximity to her.
She makes me think of this:

If Cruela Deville:



Got together with this guy:



And they had a baby together....
It would look something like this:




'Nuff said!

ETA: I just saw a Twitter update that suggested calling the show "Jon and Kate plus HATE." Hmmm.......

No comments: