Friday, June 26, 2009

Finally!!!

Stephen did NOT have Swine Flu. He did have some other random flu virus that isn't a hot news item at the moment. It took 11 days to get the test results back. That is totally insane.

I just heard from Barb (via email). Her surgery went well, and she is back home again, and will be able to talk by Monday. Yay!

Its all good news. Including the fact that its finally Friday. My day has been a nightmare of miseries that range from sweltering heat, to a flat tire, to getting drenched in a freak rainstorm. Stick a fork in me, I am DONE! My plans for the evening involve a comfy sofa, a couple of cuddly kitties and a new episode of "What NOT to wear". And that is just about all the excitement that I can take after a day like this one. Love to all.......

p.s. I just have to say it once, and then I will shut up. I am sorry that Michael Jackson died. I don't wish death on anyone. But all the hoopla....? I just don't get it. There has been overwhelming evidence that the man molested children. I don't care how talented he was, I just can't get myself all that worked up over the loss of a pedophile. Bruce and I are artfully avoiding the media onslaught. We won't watch it, we won't read it, and we don't give a good gosh darn what the autopsy reveals.

No comments: