Saturday, May 16, 2009

Happy Birthday Erica!!!




Happy Birthday beloved daughter of mine. I love you more than a few words on this blog could ever express. I hope you have a wonderful day, and a fun trip to your conference in Philly this coming week. I LOVED your text message last night. It made me smile (she texted me that she spotted somebody walking around the downtown mall area with a pygmy goat on a leash). And somehow reading that right before bed made me dream that I woke up this morning to find that Poe had broken off one of his horns...? Strange. Maybe I should train my goats to walk around on leashes though.
That would be ultra cool/fun...HA! But back to the original intent of my post:
I hope you have the most fantastic birthday/year ahead....EVER! We love you.

And for all of you who asked about yesterday...It was quick and peaceful. It was also emotionally exhausting. I will be fine, but I am not ready to talk about it just yet. Its still a little too raw. But thanks for all of the love and the kind words and support.

No comments: