Monday, April 27, 2009

Too tired to think

I am too tired to even think straight tonight. So I am blogging in pictures instead. About one of my favorite subjects: Shoes!! Second only to handbags. This first shoe I dedicate to my sister and her fear of spiders:



The next pair of shoes definitely have to go to Lori....enjoy!



Nothing like a comfy pair of fuzzy slippers, right?

I personally want this next pair. They are cute in a weird kind of way:



And my last weird find is up for grabs. The heel is interesting to say the least.
Who wants to try these on? I think that your toes might get cold though.....



Anyway, thats all I got for today. Erica is coming home this weekend, and I am really looking forward to that. There will be shopping and eating out and other kinds of girly fun, I'm sure. Its only 2 weeks from her birthday, and since she is going to be in Philly for a conference then, we will have to celebrate while we can.
I'm thinking a birthday dinner at Chef's 505 might be in order. I know she gets tired of hearing how much we love it there and she hasn't tried it yet.

No comments: