Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I think its fixed...?

Blogger is having issues again. All of my posts disappeared from the main page. I could see it using Firefox, but not with Explorer. I have just been ignoring it and hoping that it would resolve itself. Finally I did a bit of checking and read that it is a known problem and lots of people have been having it. Blogger gave me a tip on what to try....make a blank post and save it as a draft....which should reset the cache and maybe cause my posts to show up again.
That seems to have worked. In the meantime, blogger is supposed to be working on it so it won't happen again. Hopefully. Blogger is so glitchy. I swear I am getting ready to create another blog on another site. A less hateful and problem ridden site. Does anybody know of such an animal? Anyone?

2 comments:

Hannia said...

wordpress? I'm not really sure.

That Chick Over There said...

I really HATE wordpress and never seem to have any problem with Blogger, so I guess I'm no help. :(