Wednesday, February 18, 2009

A Happy Birthday is in order!!!!

Happy Birthday Hannia! She is 24 today. Ooops....did I just tell her age? What the heck, nobody could possibly care about things like that in their 20's. Oh to be so young! Anyway, we technically celebrated her birthday on Monday. We drove into Raleigh to have lunch at Jibarra's, a nice Mexican place. Modern Mexican is how its described. It was really yummy. Stephen and Hannia had been there before, and they said it wasn't quite as amazing this time. But having nothing to compare it to, Bruce and I weren't disappointed. Oh man, the guacamole was so good. I could have eaten just that and been satisfied.

After that we spent the afternoon shopping. I don't think we actually bought anything. Unless you count dessert at the Cheesecake Factory. Hannia had carrot-cake cheesecake that was really good. Better than birthday cake!

2 comments:

Hannia said...

thank you! :) erica sent me a hilarious e-card that said "my mother tells me i'm obligateed to wish you happy birthday" hahahaha.

i'm always really excited about birthday wishes, so thank you!!! ^_^
much love!

p.s. sorry about being on anti-nausea medication on monday, i promise next time i'll be better!

That Chick Over There said...

Mmm...cheesecake.