Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Taking Down the Tree

Usually, taking down the tree makes me sad. But this year, I had LOTS of "help". At least Vixen didn't discover the art of Christmas Tree climbing until AFTER the holidays. But once she got the hang of it, she was unstoppable. She would bat off ornaments from the inside of the tree, and I would pick them up and put them away. Thank God for carpeting. Nothing got broken.
The lights? They weren't quite so random and scattered before Vixen got involved. My husband takes pride in his light stringing ability. I shudder to think what is going to happen next year when she will be big enough to break ornaments, and topple the tree.....What will I do? NOT putting up a tree is not an option.


But then, I look at this face, and I can't really care about the inconvenience of it all....Too Cute!!
Yeah, she has us all wrapped around her tiny little paw, and thats ok.



The spot that she is "nesting" in is about 3/4's of the way to the top. No bottom limb, stay safely near the floor antics for this little dare devil. No way.

5 comments:

Em said...

She is so tiny and cute, she could just be another ornament.

Saphira said...

She is just WAY to cute! But.... by next year she will calm down a little. Still playful but maybe your tree will be safe! LOL

Anonymous said...

Ugliest cat I have ever seen! I would B.B.Q.-it

Rebecca said...

Um, Stephen is such a liar. He hangs out here just to steal some kitty love all the time. He soooo loves Vixen.

Unknown said...

y6d31e1z95 h4a09t9y66 x8s11j2v65 i0m50c8w71 b8m29q0w17 q6o16q5q50