Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas to All....

Santa brought Vixen the kitten early. But he wasn't quite done yet. Yesterday afternoon he stopped by one more time and brought me these:


I have been teasing my husband for several years about wanting a goat. Now I have 2!!!!!
They are little pygmy goats, and they are full grown.....standing about knee high. They are the cutest things EVER! The black and white one is "Poe", and the dark gray one is "Chaucer".
Clearly these are very literary goats. And I am in love. With the goats, and with the husband who had the wacky sense of humor to go to all the trouble to buy goats. I love you, hubby.

Also? Hubby had to work this morning, and the goats needed hay. I had to drive the big skeery pick up truck downtown to a FEED store and buy bales of hay. This was completely, totally out of my element. But I did it. And the goats seem to be quite happy. I have a full fledged nativity scene going on here tonight.

Anyway, I hope you all have a wonderful holiday. We are having a blast around here.

2 comments:

Hannia said...

Don't tell Poe, but I like Chaucer better.

That Chick Over There said...

Now that is just crazy. But it looks like so much fun!