Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Blogger is having issues.....AGAIN

My blogger is having issues again. Seriously, I ought to find a new blog site. Or start using Mozilla Firefox as my browser on a full time basis. Right now, I can post via Firefox, and not with Explorer. Still I continue to use explorer as my main browser because evidently I am a creature of habit. Maybe I will learn my lesson at some point.....

But anyway, I had my Dr.'s appointment yesterday. I have been cleared to go back to work this coming Monday. I have mixed feelings about that. I am feeling a whole lot better, and I do think I will be up to it by then. But a part of me has enjoyed having some time off....another part of me has been bored to tears. So there you go. I am not happy when I have to work, nor am I happy when I have time off. HAHAHA. Go figure. I have always been upfront about the fact that I have an extremely conflicted personality. My poor husband has to deal with this on a daily basis, too.
Pity him.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I don't much care for blogger myself. As for Internet Explorer, well I use it when I have to ;)