Friday, August 1, 2008

Sadly enough...

We will be spending our weekend shopping for dishwashers! I am doing my online research for reviews, suggestions, and sales today. Apparently the control panel of my old dishwasher has gone completely haywire, and its not worth the cost of replacing. Not when the dishwasher itself is 14 years old. So....yeah....not exactly the kind of shopping that I love, but it MUST be done.
And that is all I have to say about that.....

I know Dad and Barb want pics of the new bedroom furniture. I will get that done as soon as possible. I'm still in the moving/rearranging clothes and stuff into all of the drawers at the moment. I have more drawer space than I am used to and that...is a glorious thing!!!! LOL.
Happy Friday Ya'll!

1 comment:

Lori Kintz said...

Bummer . . . what a bad way to spend the big birthday/anniversary weekend . . . but I know how you love having a dishwasher! Waiting for pictures on the big bedroom extraveganza!