Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Rant Recanted...

I'm better now. It would appear as though my dishwasher, although still in the throes of death, will work on one of its other cycles. The cycle that I usually use won't pop open the tray that holds the detergent. So while that sucks, at least it buys us a little more time to figure out what we want to do (meaning repair/replace...). Maybe we will have the time to deal with it over the weekend.

Speaking of the weekend, Saturday is Hubby's birthday and our anniversary. We thought about taking a short weekend trip to the beach or something, but after talking it over a day or so ago, it appears as if we were both thinking the same thing: We've been so busy that it feels like we haven't had any time at home. A trip in this hot weather is not all that appealing. We would both be happier staying here, having some down time, and just having a hot date that evening instead....HAHA! How funny that we were both thinking the same thing, kind of afraid to say it lest we disappoint the other by not wanting to go. Its official...I LOVE this guy. We both admitted that a trip to the beach will be much more thrilling when the worst of the heat is over in September. Its still plenty warm enough plus there is the added bonus of all the kiddies being in school. It is wonderfully uncrowded then.

One other thing...The rest of my bedroom furniture is scheduled to be delivered on Thursday.
Yay! I can finally get my house put back together. I've been informed that I better LOVE this because it happens to be my anniversary, birthday AND Christmas presents for the rest of the year. Thats ok, I will take it.

2 comments:

Coffee-Drinking Woman said...

Oh horrors! A dishwasher in its death throes... what a nightmare. A dishwasher is a neccesity - at last in a two-earner household.

Anonymous said...

We expect to see pictures of the entire bedroom suit. Barb and Dad