Thursday, August 4, 2011

Seriously?

Pop up pre-measured tape strips? Are you kidding me? Because tearing off a piece from a regular roll of scotch tape is just too difficult? Sometimes the ridiculousness (is that a word?) of certain useless products just amazes me. Like the Batter Blaster, because spooning or pouring pancake batter is just too inconvenient.
Or baby wipe warmers....maybe I suck as a Mom, but my babies had to endured room temperature wipes. Sorry darlings, I hope it hasn't scarred you for life. Who buys this junk? Did anybody actually buy the brownie pan with the compartments because cutting a pan of brownies is just way too hard? LOL. Who knows, maybe people said the same thing when pre-sliced bread hit the market.

1 comment:

Greg Kintz said...

Well Rebecca, Lori has or had both the diaper wipe warmer and the brownie pan with the precut square. We use the brownie pan all the time