Thursday, June 2, 2011

Wish on a Star



These things would make me so happy. I wish...

-That chocolate had no calories. And was packed full of nutrients and healthy stuff.
Maybe ice cream too.

-That summer temps never got over 85. Warm enough to swim, but not so hot as to make me want to die

-A pool in the backyard. I want this one bad. Even just a small one. I have serious phobias about public pools. The thought of it makes me start to hyperventilate. So gross.

-That I had more time and energy for the fun stuff.

-That Erica, Stephen and Hannia find perfect jobs. Preferably someplace near here, but if not near then at least let it be the job of their dreams in a place that they enjoy. I know Hannia is not actively job hunting but if they move then she might...?

-That Greenville would get a Macy's. Please?

-That my new sub works out. She wants to work and I want time off. I just hope she can make it....she is struggling a little bit with the training. But I am going to be optimistic.

-That we could retire SOON and buy a beachfront home someplace in the Caribbean. I drool whenever House Hunter's International does a show down in the islands. I think Hannia prefers the European ones, and while I think those are interesting....its the beach house on a tropical island that makes me want to start packing my bags. LOL.
Most of the people seem to buy for investment/rental property, but seriously, if I had a house there I would never be able to come back and live here.

-That Sarah Palin would just go back to Alaska and disappear from the public radar. Oh please, please....just go ice fishing or something. Or look out and meditate over your backyard views of Russia. Or have some more kids. Something, anything that doesn't involve my having to hear that annoying voice EVER EVER EVER again.

-That my Dr. would just stop finding sh%t wrong with me. LOL.

-World Peace.

No comments: