Friday, October 16, 2009

Halloween is on its way!!!!

I love Halloween. And fall. It might be my favorite time of the year. The weather is nice, the decorations are everywhere. Its just a nice time to relax with a cup of hot cider, and a bowl of trick or treat candy and just take a moment to catch your breath before the whole Christmas hoopla begins. A break between the scorching heat of summer, and the cold of winter.

Anyway, I am getting so excited to go on this cruise. We leave a week from this Monday. I am so ready to get away for a little while. In the meantime, let's celebrate the season with some pictures that I "borrowed" from around the internets.

3 ways to decorate with Pumpkins:

1. Cute Pumpkin




2. Scary Pumpkin





3. Elegant Filigree Pumpkin


1 comment:

Hannia said...

Last year's Pre-Halloween-Costume Powerpuff Girls pumpkin: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=36635185&l=4221a25838&id=22210672