Friday, April 3, 2009

Spring Cleaning

I'm in the mood for a little spring cleaning...blog-wise, that is. I am looking around for a new template. Something new, fresh, and inspiring. So far I haven't found what I am looking for. I have no idea exactly what I am looking for, I just assume I will know it when I see it. This may involve moving the blog to another site, a new address....or maybe not. Who knows. I am researching my options at the moment. I'll let you know when I get it all figured out. I am playing around with these new little fish for now, but they are not going to be permanent. I just needed to see something new.

In the meantime, I hope everyone has a good week-end. I am going to a Doggie Easter Egg hunt at Green Springs Park tomorrow with Hannia. She is doing some freelance photography for our local newspaper, and she will be taking pictures of the cute pups while they hunt down their eggs. After that will be lunch at the Tipsy Teapot. The weather is supposed to be nice, so I think it will be fun.

No comments: