Sunday, March 22, 2009

Happy Spring...

Ok, yeah, I realize the beginning of spring was actually on Friday, but I am running a bit late. So sue me. I am happy to see Spring this year if only because we have had a really rainy, gray winter. It was warm up through December, but the next 2 and a half months were cold and dreary. Today, however, its mid-60's and sunny and it feels fantastic. I don't relish the idea of summer, with all that heat and humidity, but for this moment, just for today, I am not going to think about it. I will pretend its going to be comfortably warm, and sunny forever.

Anyway, Vixen is doing a whole lot better. She is almost back to normal again. She's is not quite as rambunctious just yet, but then again, she is still on pain meds for another day or so. She sleeps a lot. But her sweet personality is back. "Ketamine-induced-psychosis" kitty is gone. Hopefully for good. She wasn't very nice to live with.

I seem to have caught yet another cold. Its not too bad, yet. It could possibly be allergies, with all the springtime blooming going on around here. I haven't decided just yet which it is. I feel slightly crappy, but not downright miserable. Maybe I will go pick up some claritin and see if that helps. In the meantime, just because its so pretty outside, we are doing some yardwork. I don't think that is helping the situation with the cold/allergies, but its too nice to stay inside, so I am just going to deal with it.

No comments: