Monday, March 16, 2009

The Dog...


Jeanne called this morning and it sounded like she might have wanted this dog. So next time Bruce "finds" yet another rescue animal, maybe I should just drive it straight down to Wilmington and leave it on her doorstep??? Haha. Seriously, though, she used to have pomeranians and I think she might have been interested in this one.
I still like to think this dog has already found a good home. And Jeanne has as many animals as I do, so....yeah....there is such a thing as maximum capacity. But just to let her know what she missed out on, here's a pic of the latest rescue:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Calvin said he had trained Bruce properly in that he did not call me. calvin keeps reminding me of our rule which is if another living thing comes into the house, a living thing has to leave and it can't be him.