Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Gloomy

I'm feeling a bit gloomy lately. Nothing is wrong really. Its probably this icky weather. We've had gray, drizzly, rainy days for what seems like forever. A little bit of sunshine would probably raise my spirits some. I just want to curl up for a nap with the kitty.

In the meantime, while we all wait on the sun to reappear, I've gotten addicted to "Lexulous" on Facebook. Its an online version of Scrabble. I've been playing it with the kids. It allows you to continue an ongoing game, so its possible to walk away and come back and start back where you left off. Some of our games have gone on for several days, taking our turns whenever time allows. Erica got together with her friends this past weekend to have a few beers and they all sat around together with their computers playing this game....haha. That cracks me up for some reason. To get together with friends only to sit around and challenge each other with laptops. But I totally see the advantages. You can play around with your letters, optimize your points by seeing which spaces are worth the most....its easier than regular board Scrabble.

So, yeah, I wish I had something fun or amazing to write about, but I got nothing.

1 comment:

Hannia said...

had i a blog, the only things i'd have to talk about would be an exploding glass pan and the mailman story...

i think i would write about lexulous too. it's a neat application. :)