Wednesday, July 23, 2008

We PAID for this??????

We had our first hour long session with our personal trainer today. Last week, we did 2 half hour orientation sessions where he just gave us a little taste of things to come. Today??? He KICKED our rear ends. He was ruthless and brutal, and I hurt in places that I never even knew had muscles. He hit every single muscle group in our poor tortured bodies. But you know...it was ok. I wasn't sure I was going to make it through, but having survived I now feel a sense of accomplishment. I did it. But all I kept thinking through my sweat was, "What the hell? We PAID for this kind of torture??" Haha.

Now...lets just see if I can walk or lift my arms tomorrow....hehehehe!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We will buy you a nice bikini when he has worked you down to bikini size. we love ya both. barb and jerry