Thursday, May 15, 2008

Happy Birthday Darling Daughter!!!

Today is Erica's birthday. I can't say how old she is because she asked me not to.
Which is funny to me because I am a billion times older than she is and for some reason, I don't really mind telling or discussing my age. But I am going to publicly wish her a VERY Happy Birthday even if I don't reveal how many years she is celebrating...

Happy Birthday Erica!!! We love you, and we hope that all your wishes and dreams come true. I can't imagine having a more awesome daughter than you are. I hope you eat cake and celebrate today...and all weekend! When a birthday falls on a Friday it calls for a full 3 day weekend celebration.

I plan to do a bit of celebrating myself, because today is the day that I saw my daughter for the very first time (you know...however many undisclosed years ago). Today is the day that she made me a Mom.
And I have never ever regretted a single second of that particular role that I have been blessed to play.

No comments: