Saturday, March 29, 2008

Random things...

Barb pointed out that I haven't blogged in a few days. Things just got a little busy. Plus, my all week-end shopping trip this past week followed by having to rush directly back to work kind of wore me out a little. Not bad...but I confess to having come home after work and taken a nap a few times. Hehe. Or maybe its just spring fever, because it has been sort of warm here for the past few days. Who knows? But the point is that everything is just fine and dandy, I've just been lazy. And napping. And napping makes me happy, so its all good.

Anyway, Greg, Lori and the girls on are the way for a quickie visit today. They are driving down from Williamsburg. The last we heard they were going to be taking the route that goes by ferry.
And that is actually kind of fun and pretty, but.....its really chilly, cloudy and threatening rain around here right now. I have frozen my body parts off on that ferry before. So....I hope they are all bundled up.

One other thing that I meant to say: I have this friend at work. One that I love dearly and one that I talk to, text message, etc. several times a day. Every day. She has this saying that makes me laugh every single time that she says it. Just like I'm hearing it for the first time. I dunno, I'm blonde and I guess that makes me easily amused...? But everytime our hateful and incompetent management (there is a collective group of evil) starts to get on her nerves (which would seriously be like every 6.4 seconds), and she feels her blood starting to boil (we all are taking blood pressure meds around that place) she says, "They are getting ready to see a show!"
Hahaha....Ok, so in all honesty, I have never seen this "show" that she is always threatening. She is generally well-behaved and professional. But the thought of her pulling out all the stops and putting on this "show" just makes me laugh. If the day comes that she gives them the show that they all deserve, I just hope I am there to see it. Its going to be spectacular.

2 comments:

Lori Kintz said...

We did take the route by ferry, which was so fun and pretty. The girls didn't want to get out of the car; so we stayed warm and toasty. Thanks for taking good care of us on our too quick visit. You cooked us a homemade dinner (we loved the chicken pot pies, they were yummy) and sent us along our way with movies to watch in the car . . . umm, except Grinch stopped about an hour into it and Hayley YELLED at Greg to turn the car around and go back to Uncle Bruce so he could fix it NOW! We talked her down though . . . ha ha. Hayley is missing the doggies!!

dennis said...

wow, i am not the only one slipping?

good future blogging!!