Sunday, June 12, 2011

Sunday morning....

Its a lazy Sunday morning...I try hard to make it count because by dinnertime this evening I will be feeling dread for Monday morning. It was kind of a lazy Saturday too. Jeanne commented just a short while ago that she woke up with neck pain for no particular reason. Well, I woke up on Friday with ...well...kind of side rib pain. Find your ribs on the right and then follow straight around to under the arm and a little around the back. Thats where it is. It is definitely a pulled muscle, but how? How can you pull a muscle while sleeping? I tried think what I could have possibly done on Thursday to strain a muscle....and the only thing I can think of is that I took 2 cats to the vet. Omen is a big cat, and I was holding her carrier on the right side, because that is my strongest hand. Normally, with 1 cat I don't think it would have been a problem. But with 2 carriers it was kind of awkward, opening doors, swinging carriers into cars, and onto vet tables. I don't know if that was it. But I can't think of another single thing unless I was sleepwalking and got all wild and crazy.

So anyway, I ran errands, did laundry, and took care of some picky little chores around the house that I keep putting off. Hemming some stuff, cleaning out old make up that collects somehow. Nothing much because I NEED this muscle pain to heal before work tomorrow. It seems a bit better this morning, so hopefully its going away. I won't be getting too wild and crazy today either just to be sure.

Anyway, nothing else is going on. Everything is good here. The kids are fine. I talked to Stephen on Friday and Erica on Saturday. It was in the upper 90's here all last week, which is horrifying for mid-June. I dedicate a post to this issue every single year, but let me reiterate: I HATE, LOATHE, DETEST, wish I could KILL and DESTROY summer. Just the thought of it, of blistering sun, of sweating, of humidity makes me insane with rage, which only serves to make me hotter. If I could hibernate in a cool dark place for the months of July and August, I so would. Although lately, with global warming or whatever unusual weather patterns we are having, I am going to have to extend my hibernation to June through September. Pity, cuz I am going to totally miss my birthday then.

No comments: