Monday, October 4, 2010

Monday's Child is full of woe

Monday again. And I swear there are more Mondays than any other day of the week. How does that happen? We spent our whole weekend painting the kitchen. Its not done yet. The walls and ceiling are done, but we still have all of the trim to paint. Time just ran out on us. Hopefully we can get that finished up this week and then get the floor in. We are still waiting on the call for the installation. Should be soon though.

Tomorrow we are supposed to have sunshine. I am not sure I will recognize it when I see it. Torrential rain last week gave way to drizzly gray days even through today.
Luckily we haven't been affected by the flooding here. Bertie County has been hit pretty hard though. I feel for them. But I am also absolutely thrilled that we managed to escape going through that again in this town.

So, its October and I should have already dragged out my ton of Halloween decorations, but I don't think I will. It makes me a little sad not to decorate but things are too busy and we aren't going to be home. I don't know...maybe I will drag out a little bit of stuff. It wouldn't seem right not to. Am I really getting too old and tired to enjoy playing with all of my holiday toys? Say it isn't so....

Anyway, nothing much is going on. Well, lots is going on but not much of it is blog-worthy. I can only say so much about painting my kitchen....LOL. Its just not that exciting. I'm tired, maybe even heading to bed early tonight. Right now I have a snuggly little kitty beside me so I don't want to get up and disturb her. She is sleeping so soundly. Wish I was too.

No comments: