Friday, August 28, 2009

Rough Couple of Weeks....

We've had a rough couple of weeks. It started with several days of the dog flu. Then Scooter had a hard time recovering. We really weren't sure he was going to make it, but he's much better now. And now I have an abscessed tooth...yay! I haven't had any sleep in 2 nights. I am so hungry but it hurts to eat. I've called in sick 3 times in 2 weeks and will probably face a reprimanding when I go back to work next week. Its all so totally awesome.

But on the upside, its bound to get better. Right? Feel free to insert words of encouragement here:


LOL. Seriously though, its been rough but I am still hanging in there.

1 comment:

Lori Kintz said...

So glad the doggies are better . . . I am sure you will soon feel better as well. Hopefully you all will be on the upswing from now on forward ;-)