Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Congratulations Mr. President

We've been glued to the news all evening long, and it looks like the election has been called. I can't help but feel really emotional about this, because we are witnessing something historic. Monumentally historic.
And I have a good feeling about this...intuition or whatever you want to call it. I'm glad about the way things have gone, and can go to bed happy now.

Also...this means that now I don't have to pack up all of my belongings and move to Canada. My husband was threatening to do that if things went the other way. So....whew....uprooting has been avoided.

3 comments:

Hannia said...

Hahahaha! The way I see it, McCain was not gonna be any worse than Bush. On the other hand, I feared for his life...

YAYAY! Much love! :)

Hannia said...

I mean I feared for Sarah Palin in power.

Em said...

What an exciting evening it was watching the returns. Even yesterday, I could not get enough of watching the news as they talked about it? Very exciting.