Saturday, April 26, 2008

Updates

Still no laptop...:( I see on my service report that they are waiting for the arrival of a part...? I have NO idea how long that will take. I keep checking the repair status though. One day its going to give me some good news.

On a happier note, Bruce survived the saliva gland infection. He started the anti-biotics and was over it in just about a day. He is still taking the medication as directed though. I think. Hopefully he is anyway.

And...we are now in a serious countdown until wedding time. Its less than a month now. Is anybody nervous yet? hahaha As far as I know, neither of the kids have gotten cold feet and are backing out.

Anyway, just a quick check in right now, because I really don't like using this desktop computer.
The keyboard feels funny after getting used to a laptop. Also? I don't like being restrained in the study. I like to be able to move around, sit in my favorite spot on the sofa....etc....hopefully soon my life will get back to normal.

No comments: